Customer Service Department
GEOMETRIX RAIL LOGISTICS INC.
With over 36 years in the business, GeoMetrix is 100% Canadian owned and a leading industry Software as a Service (SaaS) provider to Rail Shippers throughout the United States and Canada. We track Approximately 100,000 railcars monthly, representing over 80 corporate clients. The wide range of diversity in our customers ensures our application meets and exceeds customer requirements in a complete Rail Logistics package. Our success at GeoMetrix Rail Logistics stems from a deep understanding of rail logistics and commitment to delivering tools which organize, simplify and present the information a company needs to bring order to fleet management.
Our Support team is part of the foundation at GeoMetrix Rail Logistics. We are currently looking for an experienced Technical Support Representative to join our team in Calgary, AB. Reporting to the Manager, Customer Relations, the Technical Support Representative will act as the first point of contact to assist customers with using, learning and utilizing the features on our platform to ensure streamlined processes. The successful candidate will be passionate about providing an excellent customer experience.
This is a full-time, temporary role for a six-month term with the possibility of extending the term or becoming a permanent position.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Providing support and guidance to our clients across a variety of channels (phone, email, in-person) to facilitate an exceptional experience with our suite of products
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients to support them in achieving their business goals
- Managing the issue lifecycle including any escalations, collaborating with other team members to address customer requests
- Educating and training customers on the use of GeoMetrix platform
- Assisting in the continuous improvement and expansion of our manuals and documentation, including internal and public facing knowledge portals
- Actively participating in project coordination for new customers and projects
- Participating in our 24/7 support program and provide on call support on a rotational basis
- Potential travel within North America for business-related activities
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate will:
- Have degree, diploma or equivalent education in Information Technology or a related field
- Have a minimum of three years of previous experience in a technical support position or similar role
- Have previous experience with software testing (considered an asset)
- Be a strong leader as well as a team player, willing to help and mentor fellow teammates
- Have excellent customer service skills with both external and internal customers
- Have excellent communication skills in English – written and verbal
- Have the ability to manage multiple priorities and shift gears quickly when needed
- Demonstrate a high aptitude for learning and ability to learn quickly
- Have a valid passport for international travel
GEOMETRIX RAIL LOGISTICS OFFERS:
- Competitive compensation
- A fitness centre pass
- Free parking
- Continuous training development opportunities
Email resume to the Manager, Customer Relations: Jackie.DeJong@GeoMetrix.com
(No phone calls please)
Please note that only candidates who meet the basic requirements will be contacted for the next stage of the recruiting process.